Thursday, May 14, 2009

Warning! Kara has left the building.

10:09 AM. I imagine that Kara is well on her way to the airport and flying machine that will whisk her away to Berlin for the next couple of weeks.

So this is it, Katie on her own. This could be interesting. I rely pretty heavily on Kara to keep me sane, and to keep me from saying or doing things that might damage my relationship with friends or family well beyond the point of repair.

But she is gone, so with no Kara contact in about 72 hours I could reach situation critical. I might start sounding off on everything from modern birthing practices to how I can't watch Paul Gross movies because he scares the pants off me.

Consider yourself warned. I will try and be on my best behaviour, but I have a lot going on during her absence, and sometimes a girl just needs to vent.

1 comment:

Nan Sheppard said...

Good luck flying solo! I have just giggled my way all the way through the recent posts here, thanks to Five Star Friday. Will be back!